CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Portland Farmer's Market ... Sigh....

I recently enjoyed a beautiful day at an outing to the Portland Farmer's Market downtown by PSU. Some friends and I went to South Park (not the comic strip) for a great lunch and then went to the last farmer's market of the season (sad). I wanted to share some pictures of the crisp Fall day!
Here's Judith (red jacket) and Noelle (black jacket) getting ready to buy some flowers..
I didn't buy any pickles from Picklopolis but I did enjoy the sign.

Every imaginable variety of organically grown vegetable was displayed and it was just fun to walk around marvelling at the beauty!

Lots of vendors had beautiful flowers for sale, quite a treat in October!
Portland is a very eclectic little city as I'm beginning to see more and more... Noelle works as a realtor downtown and she's got the pulse of the city for sure! As I go places with her I will keep posting pictures of my new discoveries.





0 comments: