CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Visit With My Aunt Nancy & Uncle Tony!

My Aunt and Uncle stopped by with their good friends Joe and Marcia over the weekend... we had a GREAT visit! Eric & Jenae just love my Aunt Nancy and Aunt Robin -- 2 of my dad's sisters... They are freakin' hilarious (well, their guys are too!) Jenae and Eric came back with all kinds of bad stories about their aunts when they went down to So. Cal. in July!! Aunt Cherie is spared their bad rep because she's on the East coast. Someday we'll all get together I hope!

Uncle Tony gives Eric a bad time and vice-versa... it's USC vs. UO for these two!
Thanks for stopping by - we'll see you at Spring Break for cheerleading nationals!


Speaking of cheerleading... a few pictures from last weekend:








Tonight's the homecoming parade and game - Jenae's last high school homecoming game! Sad...

0 comments: